Photo Bomb!!!
Elder Larson & me
Elder Casey & me
August 28, 2012
I forgot to write Kobe a letter. His letter fell on the ground. I'll write him back next week. Thanks for all of the stuff in my package!!!! It's just what I've always wanted!!! A Christmas delight!!!
This week was awesome!!!! Last Tuesday for devotional Elder Neil L. Anderson spoke to us! It was President Monson's birthday so he gave us some advice that President Monson would give us. It was really inspirational!!!!
I also had a great learning experience of how to rely on the Lord. I was having a hard time because one of our investigators hasn't been progressing and I thought she was doing well. We are trying to do better on planning and working together with the spirit. I prayed a LOT for a couple of days. It was pretty intense. But I tried to be really diligent, more especially than usual. It really paid off yesterday. I really felt the hand of the Lord helping me to prepare by the Spirit and always focus. I guess it makes sense. It's the Lord's work, and we can't do it without his strength!!!
I can't wait for Texas!! It's in just two weeks!!!! But I'm also really grateful for all of the study time and preparation I've had in the MTC!!! My Spanish is really coming along! Puedo entender casi todas las cosas que nuestros maestros dijeron a nosotros en Espanol!! It's also amazing to see how much I can learn from the scriptures each day!! And all of the missionaries in our district. And our teachers. Basically everyone.
Anyways, I probably have more time but I forgot my watch and there are these new computers that don't have a timer on them. I don't want to go over, so I'm going to get off and let someone else have the opportunity to communicate with their beloved kin!!!

God Bless Texas! I am Elder Black. Thus I end mine epistle.
No comments:
Post a Comment