Me and Ethan!
CCM is spanish for MTC. It is Centro de Capacitacion Misional, and
directly translated I think it means Center of Missionary Empowerment!!!
That's so cool!! I definitely feel like we are being empowered here!
All of the missionaries in our district are learning Spanish way fast!!!
We had an English fast on Sunday, and we were surprised how much
Spanish we could use! Aprendemos mucho sobre como necesitamos ensenar
con el Espiritu Santo. Yo se que nececito el Espiritu para ayudar
investigadores a sentir que el mensaje que ensenamos es verdadero.
This week we taught Marcos, our investigador que es el
esposo do Mari, our first investigador. We tried to teach more with the
spirit this time, and it helped!!! We talked about some of the first
principles of the first lession again, this time focusing more on the
investigador's needs, and asking him questions to find out what he
really believes. We came out of it with a question about eternal
families, and we are excited to answer it because we feel like it's
something he really wants to know!!
Sorry about the confusion with my mission scripture!! I
meant to put at the end of the email last week that I really want it to
be Alma 36:24, but I forgot!! I realized later on that I did that, but
we are only allowed to email once a week, so I had to just wait. Also,
thank Bishop Otterstrom for the cinnamon rolls, and probably Sister
Otterstrom too!! Ethan's last day here was on Sunday, and Scott and I
took our last picture with him before he went to Cabo Ver!
My companero, Elder Jensen is the Lider de distrito nuevo!!! We are basically the best companerismo ever!!!
God Bless Texas! I am Elder Black. Thus I end mine epistle.
No comments:
Post a Comment