I don't have much time to email today, but I'll hit on all the sweet points this week!
Missionaries
always have trashed shirts and pants and I never understood why, but
this week I found out! I got to go on exchanges to an English bike area
and it was super fun! All went well until right around 8:30. Then all of
a sudden it started raining like crazy! We were flying down the
sidewalk on our bikes, mud flying everywhere, covering our eyes from the
rain, and praying that our scriptures weren't soaked!! It was a typical
Texas rain!!! We finally got into a gas station and put our materials
in plastic bags and set out again. It was fun and I was tired at the end
of the day, but I don't think that tie or shirt will ever be the same
again!
A huge blessing that came this week is that Juan is
going to be able to come to church soon!!! It's almost impossible for
people like him that work in restaurants to get work off on Sunday
consistently, and he's been trying forever to just get a single Sunday
free so he can come to church. Turns out this week he talked to his
boss' boss (who happens to be a member!!!) and in about a month he's
going to be able to get EVERY Sunday off!!!!!
I know I'm not with y'all this Christmas season, but I
wouldn't replace the joy I got to feel with Juan in that moment for
anything!!! I am so grateful for Jesus and the chance we have this time
of year to think of him and to help others. I love you all!!!!!
God Bless Texas! I am Elder Black. Thus I end mine epistle.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment