These are my new companions!!
Elder Long!!!! He's from Idaho, he went to BYU-I and he knows a ton about missionary work!!!
Elder Western!!!!! He's from Riverside county, he's headed to Mexico,
and he's waiting for his visa to come. He's got a really strong
testimony and he's awesome!!!!
In the car with Elder Tryon, me, Elder Campbell, Elder Western, Elder Galvez.
It's crazy being the only missionary that knows the area in a three-some!!! It's awesome though!!! Elder Long and Elder Western are awesome missionaries!!! I've heard that missionaries say that Lewisville is a lame area, but I've loved it!!!!!!!! Elder Long was surprised when he came here. He said he doesn't know where all those bad things came from, because Lewisville is the best area ever!!!!!!
We've been trying to focus on having members come on exchanges with us, and the Lord has definitely blessed us for it!!!
Luis was confirmed this last Sunday, and I got to do it! It was in Spanish so it was short, but the Spirit helped me out! Luis and Briana, (the Castros' daughter, (sorry, none of my other pictures were working...(parentheses-ception! Third level!))) are going to get married on the 29th of this month!!!! We're so excited!!!!!!!!
Luis with some of the Castros family! At his baptism!!!!
The Castros with their soon-to-be son in law!! He proposed to their daughter that night after the baptism!!!!! Crazy, huh?!?!?!?
Juan is finally going to be able to come to church in a couple of weeks, (the only thing stopping him from getting baptized today!) and hopefully he'll be able to come more after that!!!
I love you all!! Every day I am more and more sure that this is the Lord's work!!! There is so much we can learn from the scriptures!!! It's amazing how much I learn every day!!! I am so grateful for all of your prayers!! Esta Iglesia es la verdadera por seguro!! Quiero quedar aqui hasta mi muerte!!!! Les quiero y el Senor les quiere bastante!!!
God Bless Texas! I am Elder Black. Thus I end mine epistle.







No comments:
Post a Comment