Well, we got a visa waiter in our companionship, so now we're a threesome!!! Elder Jeffery Western is from California and he's headed to Mexico, and his Spanish is really good! We were so excited to have him come in our companionship, and his presence has been a great blessing!
Elder Galvez is leaving us on Wednesday!! He is heading to to Hurst and we are going to get a new companion, Elder Long!! We're excited to have him help us! Three gringos doing the Lord's work!!!
I don't have much time, but it's been a great week of finding and learning! We have high hopes for some people, and some disappointments because of some, but it is the Lord's work!! It's not easy, but we keep marching on, and try our best to do the will of the Lord!!!! I love you all! I am so happy you want to focus on serving others!! Happy Holidays!!!!
God Bless Texas! I am Elder Black. Thus I end mine epistle.
No comments:
Post a Comment