Saturday, December 22, 2012

Three heads are better than two!!!!

Elder Galvez and I with Luis!

 Lewisville High has the mascot of the Fighting Farmers. Nonetheless, it is a great place!

 Elder James Stevenson. He went home at the beginning of December. This was us on exchange, also this was the only day I have been the driver my whole mission. ha. Elder Stevenson is from American Fork, and he is related to every Polynesian person in Utah!!!

Here is the picture of everyone at our Christmas Zone Conference. It was awesome!!! 

I also finally met Elder Johansen here! So this one's for the Provo Sunset Stake!!! 
-Love the Texas Fort Worth Mission!


 This was from Zone Conference. I got to see Elder Galvez again, and I got to meet the missionary he is training. His name is Elder Hyde, and he's awesome!! They're working in Hurst right now.

December 17, 2012

Being in a threesome is awesome!!! We try to distribute the teaching, so I have lots of opportunities to really listen and try to figure out what the doubts or concerns of the investigators are. I love being here with them!!! It also makes it great with planning because different people remember different things, so we remember who we have to call more often and stuff like that. You know what they say! Three heads are better than two!!!!

All three of us have bikes and tomorrow is going to be our first bike day all together, so we're pretty pumped!!!! Elder Long is our designated driver, and I am designated shotgun passenger, so I am basically riding the high life right now! Haha.

Transfers are every six weeks. We're just starting semana 3 of this transfer, so it'll end sometime in Jan. Elder Western actually got his visa on Friday, so he's going to get to go to Mexico pretty dang soon!!! The Church is just going to wait until after the holidays and the end of his transfer when tickets will be cheaper, so he'll probably fly out the second week of Jan.

God Bless Texas! I am Elder Black. Thus I end mine epistle.

No comments:

Post a Comment