Monday, December 2, 2013

It's a Turkey Miracle!

This was a crazy week that finally accumulated in the baptism of two people in the family I've been writing you about that has 4 generations living in the same household. The 2 generations of non-members were going to get baptized this weekend but the Great-grandparents wanted to go check out the church in Mexico before they got baptized. Their kids were also going to wait, but then on Friday afternoon they called us and said they wanted to get baptized on Saturday before their parents left for Mexico!!! We were more than willing to comply :) They both said afterwards that they didn't know why they had waited so long to get baptized! One also immediately started fulfilling his duties as a member! He went with his son on an impromptu home teaching visit and helped convince a less-active member to come to church this next week!
Not much for today, but time is running out! take care everyone!
 
God Bless Texas! I am Elder Black. Thus I end mine epistle.

No comments:

Post a Comment