February 19, 2013
Hey, y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Things are pretty awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
(Scott moment.) (He has a friend, Scott, who likes to write with lots of exclamation points.)
They have an investigator who will be baptized this Saturday. She has felt blessed as a result of her faith and commitment to baptism.
Elder Cobia shipped out to Mexico on Sunday and Elder McKinnon is
leaving tomorrow. I am getting a new companion here named Elder Munoz. I am really excited to work with him. We got to Fort
Worth on the same day, and I got to talk to him quite a bit. I was
pretty impressed. Later I heard that he is a really good missionary,
that he "just rides his bike straight at the next person." Anyways, I'm
glad he'll be here and I'm pumped for the way things are looking right
now. We are getting to know the members better in all the
Wards and they are super willing to help out! We are gonna get stuff
done this transfer!!!
God Bless Texas! I am Elder Black. Thus I end mine epistle.
No comments:
Post a Comment