Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Transfers!!!!!!

Hey yall!!! Transfer calls came this morning and I am leaving! I am not going to be working in Lewisville any more! I'm going to be in a car with Elder McKinnon (he's a transfer younger than me), and I'll be the Senior companion!! I'm super excited, but super sad to leave Lewisville. I was super pumped to see so many of our investigators progressing towards baptism!! I just really hope that I'll be able to meet them again!! I am especially excited that Juan is so close to baptism after I have seen him working towards it for so long, I'm just a little bummed I don't get to see him take this important step!!
 
Benito is really old, and there have been some strange weather changes this week, so all of the old people's systems are going crazy. He seems to be doing alright, though. I don't know if I already told you this, but he is super close to God! He has had some crazy experiences of faith and prayer that are definitely testimony builders!!!
 
Omar and Veronica have a son that was born really early, so he has a few health problems, so they have been in the hospital a lot this week. He seems to be doing alright, but they haven't had too much time to talk.
 
I'm super pumped to go to my new area, and I can't wait to help out down there!
 
God Bless Texas! I am Elder Black. Thus I end mine epistle.
 
*If you would like Elder Black's new address, please leave a comment with your email or send me (Allen's mom) an email at gerbdonna at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment