Monday, November 19, 2012

A quick note!!

Allen tried to send home an SD card which got destroyed somehow in the mail.  He doesn't want this to happen again so he is now emailing all of his pictures.  This has used up most of his computer time for the last few weeks, which explains why his last couple of letters have been shorter.  But he assures me that these are the last of his pictures for now.  Enjoy his quick note and a lot of pictures!


November 19, 2012

 Raul's Baptism October 14, 2012

 
Raul and family! This is probably my favorite picture ever because you never see Raul showing that kind of emotion (he's really reserved) and the look on his daughters face!!


Typical breakfast - Oatmeal with bananas, two fried eggs, and toast.

 Cloudy skies: second storm since I've been here.

Elder Bingham and Elder Campbell

Studying. I think I am writing new vocabulary words in my planner.

 Taco Bueno! I thought this was so funny the first time I saw it! It's like straight up Mexico!!

 This is Pablo. He is the most golden, elect, ready to receive the gospel person it has been my opportunity to teach.  Sadly, he had to move to Cuero to find work. This is us with him the night of his first Sunday in church, the night we found out he was moving, and the day before he moved.

 Me, Elder Campbell, Elder Tryon, Elder Galvez

This one's for Tanner - Everyone's doing Gluten-free things!

 This one's for Tanner too. He says this is how he grew so big!

 Only in Texas...our eggs have a scripture on them!! Scripture-awesomeness.

 This cool tire swing/horse.

This is where we usually email from.

That's all the Pictures! We had Elder Bowen of the Seventy touring our mission this week. It was super-dee-duper!!!! We got a lot of really great ideas from his training!

Also, Luis Febo is getting baptized this weekend!!!!

Sorry it's not much, we gotta get going!!!!
 
God Bless Texas! I am Elder Black. Thus I end mine epistle.

No comments:

Post a Comment