Elder Galvez!!
Our apartment
My desk
November 5, 2012
Elder Galvez and I are still here in Lewisville! It's all good!!
However, Elder Galvez will probably be leaving me next transfer, but who
knows?
I'm so proud of Herbie!!! Baptisms are definitely a special thing!!!!
(I like to share my thoughts about things I read in the Book of Mormon in my letters to Allen. I mentioned Alma 26:27, and this is his response to that.) Whoa!!! I'm about to read that in the Book of Mormon!!!
I'm looking forward to it! One thing about getting frustrated, that I
learned recently, is that there's no point!!!! That's probably the
biggest thing I've learned from Elder Galvez is how to always be
happy!!! We're missionaries!!! We have the greatest message of eternity
to share with people, which if they will apply to their lives, they will
be blessed more than they will ever be again!!!!!!!
It is crazy that Elle is going to be an adult! I take
consolation from the fact that she's going to be on a mission when I get
back and not married!!! Julia, though...
That's it for this week!! More to come!!
God Bless Texas! I am Elder Black. Thus I end mine epistle.
Pictures from the MTC:













No comments:
Post a Comment